Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Shedding the skin

The snake is in a very vulnerable state when it is going through the process of shedding its skin..It knows that if a predator finds it, then there is no escape from the clutches of death.You might be wondering what am i gonna say and where am i going with this.
The thing is that i never gave much thought to it till my husband told me this when i was in a very vulnerable state.A state where i am shedding lot of my assumptions..my mental baggage's n i am in a state where sometimes i don't know what i am feeling and how to respond to other people..n yes i am being misinterpreted..misunderstood and i was feeling very frustrated about this and it's in this contact that my husband told me about the shedding of skin by the snake.
And that's how nature work's and in life if you want to grow as a human being you have to take the risks like the snake ..being aware of it and still going through it..
It's a different thing to do something without the knowledge of the risks..but a totally different thing to be aware of it and then take it through...
And for me its about becoming aware that, yes, i am vulnerable at this moment when i am going through some major turmoils..and changes..and to take life as it comes..take things lightly...not to be harsh on myself and others around me...[ i don't know if the snake thinks all this :)..]..but i try to be aware of this..thanks ram..

Give it thought...if you too are feeling the same...

No comments: