Tuesday, October 7, 2008

......

somebody the other day send me this very thoughtful message,"if there is one dot it ends a long sentence and if there is one more it adds so much more".and yes thats the reason you see so many "......"in all my messages,my letters,my diaries.
there is always a little more to say and not enough words.
and yes ofcourse..there are things that cannot be expressed and may be there are no appropriate words for what we feel...
and these amazing"...." concept helps us..
and there are situations when people have to be left wondering what it is and thats when this helps"..." and also when the person who is writing is not sure and the boss is asking for somthing more this"..." helps...
it helps...but it also helps not to use it too often,because then people think that you don't know anything.
so a little thought on the message and lots coming to my head..but alas..
i dont know how to say....
so bye and keep thinking....about what i said.....

No comments: