Sunday, August 22, 2010

No tommorow....

What does it feel to you everyday?
What does it mean to you everyday?
Does it make sense that you are alive,
Or is it that you drag yourself for one more day?
one more of those days and tomorrow it will be the day?

Does it make sense that today you are here...
Tomorrow you may not be...
Or is it always the other...
The one far away who is gonna go?

I will be here to do this..
I will be here to do that..
but do you ever really question
That will i be here?

I do.. and it makes me feel lost..
I do.. and it makes everything meaningless..
but that is for a little while...just a little,
and then comes the realization that i am here..now,
and this is all that i have..
so what do i feel everyday?
so what does it mean to me everyday?
It makes me do everything with the best that i have..
it makes me feel everything as if i have never another chance..
there is no waiting for the right time..for me this is the time...
I do not plan and do not feel what for next ten years..
But now here i am and i want to do this and do it with the best that i have to give it..it feels amazing..:)

No comments: