Friday, July 2, 2010

I have been thinking of the difference between water
and the waves on it. Rising,
water's still water, falling back,
it is water, will you give me a hint
how to tell them apart?

Because someone has made up the word
'wave,' do I have to distinguish it
from water?

There is a Secret One inside us;
the planets in all the galaxies
pass through his hands like beads.

That is a string of beads one should look at with luminous eyes.

Kabir

This is what kabir's waves do to me....

Waves and My Hearts Caves
At the shore i hear the sound of waves,
It makes me go to my hearts deepest caves,
It makes me wonder and ponder,
It makes me ask, what am i here for?
Am i here for others?
Or am i here to fly with beautiful feathers?
Am i here to fight?
Or am i here to do what is right?
I look at the sea and wonder again,
Going back to my hearts deepest caves again.

Nikita

No comments: